Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 1. juli 2016

Kiko 853 Pearly Light Yellow swatches


I got this beauty as a present from the sweet and talented Tanja from Raggio di Luna Nails - thank you so much my friend!

Kiko 853 Pearly Light Yellow is a cold-toned pastel yellow with a beautiful shimmer, really beautiful and bright in a super happy way. The formula was a little bit runny, but otherwise nice to work with. For normal nails (without ridges) two rich coats would be enough, but you see it in three with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this bright and beautiful pastel yellow - do you like it?


Thank you so much Tanja for sending this to me <3

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

28 kommentarer:

  1. Its a very cute yellow. very happy color ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. I think this is a very pretty polish!

    SvarSlet
  3. It's so pretty. Great colour for Summer.

    SvarSlet
  4. What a cute yellow! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Summery shade...where do u get this KIKO brand from?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This was a gift from a dear friend - but otherwise Kiko also ships to Denmark...

      Slet
  6. I'm happy that you like it :-) I like it too... on your nails! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I have seen it on yours too, and it is gorgeous on you - and that's a fact!

      Slet
  7. It is very lovely and I like the shimmer :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. i need this yellow! It´s beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  9. Yes, yes, yes, I love it! I like the pale yellow polish, and then to add shimmer? Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a great combo - so very beautiful!

      Slet
  10. Annnd the yellows are back! It's a great tradition! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They sure are - I'm happy you think so ;)

      Slet
  11. It is gorgeous. That shimmer is just beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it makes it extra special - I love it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...