Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 19. juli 2016

Kind of blog vacation + foster kittens...


The next couple of weeks I'll only post once daily like most other blogger does :D
I might even skip the Saturday post entirely....
I am behind with a lot of things including swatching - so I need to do more "away from the computer things" for a while.
I'm not stressed or tired of blogging, just feeling like slowing down and allow myself to be a little lazy now where so many of my readers are on vacation anyhow ;)

As some of you might remember, I promised my vet to foster kittens in need of a temporary home.
Summer unfortunately also means a LOT of cats and kittens being dumped or they are otherwise no longer wanted. The shelters are full and my vet has several grown up cats in a need of a good home.
Yesterday he called, and asked if I had the time to foster two kittens, that he had not yet seen himself.
I said yes, and the two flea and worm infested kittens still are at the vets being treated.
I hope they can move in with us maybe tomorrow, if the vet thinks it's OK...
I don't know much about them yet, but I look forward to meeting them <3

This is a photos from the cage at the vets that he sent me <3
So the next couple of weeks I'll play with kittens, see the rest of Tour de France, be lazy and have fun ;)

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

28 kommentarer:

  1. Awwwwwwwww... they look so tiny! I'm sure they'll have a great place to grow up to healthy happy cats at your place :)
    I hope you will relax, have fun, play with your two new friends and basically thoroughly enjoy the summer (and yeah, act like a normal blogger and stop posting so much for a while ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I will do the best to make their stay as good as I can :)
      Hahaha, yes, it's not quite normal to post as much as I do :D

      Slet
    2. For YOU ten posts per day is normal but for us, mere mortals, it's still a big job to post once a day! (just teasing you... but you know that ;)

      Slet
    3. Hahaha I am supernatural - and a work-aholic, I know :D

      Slet
  2. Enjoy your time off, have fun with the kitties! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow great! It's totally awesome that you give them a home for resting, growing up and recover :) . They need your help, the picture melts my heart.
    Enjoy your vacation and I think it's good for your inner balance when the blog takes less of your time :) . You know what I mean in this day and age of blogging :) .

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I do know what you mean - thank you so much <3

      Slet
  4. Yeah ... A break is always good!

    SvarSlet
  5. Aaaaaawww they are so adorable!!! :3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and 3 more are heading my way too - same age!

      Slet
  6. Oh, have fun with foster kittens. I'm sure your cats will have a lot to teach them.

    SvarSlet
  7. I`m getting angry when reading about dumped pets - people are so stupid and irresponsible :( That`s great that you can give some of them a temporary home. Enjoy your break :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - especially with cats - dogs seem to have more "value" in people's minds...
      Thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. I look forward to meeting them tomorrow!

      Slet
  9. Breaks are good -- and what a great way to recharge than with little fur balls of peace (that is after their hospital ordeal, poor babies). :)

    SvarSlet
  10. What a great thing you are doing Maria. If I had more space I would too :-D They are such cuties - give them plenty cuddles for me :-D And plenty photos too :-D <3

    Enjoy your break and happy kittens :-D :-D :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I will be sure to do that :)

      Slet
    2. I keep meaning to ask you about Mons - how is he doing?

      Slet
    3. Mos is doing great, he is still a wonderful cat, and he has grown so much and his fur has developed nicely and it has become more red. I love him so much!

      Slet
    4. Glad to hear it <3 Cats are amazing :-D

      Slet
  11. Relax, have fun and be lazy as much as you want, you surely deserve it! And enjoy your kittens! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much - and yes - I will (do)!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...