Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. juli 2016

Morgan Taylor Berry Perfection and Mint Chocolate Chip swatches


Today I have two random cream polishes from Morgan Taylor!
I got them in a swap with the sweet Vedrana almost two years ago - shame on me for not showing them any sooner...

Berry Perfection:
Morgan Taylor Berry Perfection is a gorgeous shade of berry purple cream. It is opaque in two coats, but because of I dent I added one more + a coat of Seche Vite.

Mint Chocolate Chip:
Morgan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip is a beautiful light mint cream, ever so slightly dusty. Two coats are enough, but because of my ridges I’m showing it in three + a coat of Seche Vite.
Of these two I love Berry Perfection the most, but both are really beautiful!

Thanks again, Vedrana <3

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. I especially like the first one. It's great to have good swap friends :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is really nice - alltho I do not often swap...

      Slet
  2. Can't choose! Both colors I really like. And like the brand as well!

    SvarSlet
  3. I was my pleasure.
    It just so happens that MCC is my favourite mint polish so I am partial to it, although Berry Perfection suits you beautifully as well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, It is my pleasure for sure :)
      Both are pretty, but those berry shades does suit my skin tone well!

      Slet
  4. Both are beautiful, Berry Perfection is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Berry Perfection looks amazing!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...