Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 18. juli 2016

My stamping journey - part 24


In this part it is approximately 3 months since I stamped my nails first time, a lot have happened since then: tears spilt, hissy fits - but more and more smiles along the road :D
Say welcome to Take 100, 101 and 102!

Take 100
Take 100: The base is Chaos & Crocodiles Cuddles From Chaos stamped with Jolifin Jade stamping Polish, plate MoYou London Pro XL 10, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.
Note to myself: I liked the combo!

Take 101
Take 101: The base is Golden Rose Rich Color 24 stamped with Jolifin Night Black stamping Polish and Moyra White 07, plate Pet’la Petra’s Wishes for the ladybugs and Pet’la Feathers for the other nails, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.
Note to myself: I love the unique patterns on the Pet’la plates!

Take 102
Take 102: The base is ILNP Black Orchid stamped with Hit The Bottle The Yolk is on You!, plate Vivid Lacquer 009, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.
Note to myself: I like it.
Do you like any of them?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I like them all, but the last one has to be a favourite.

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a great journey so far :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really has been fun - most of the time ;)

      Slet
  3. And I also like them all, but my favorite is the first :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's also mine, if I have to choose!

      Slet
  4. I think I like the black stamping on red the best. It's such a classic :)

    SvarSlet
  5. All of these manicures are beautiful but I especially like the purple one with the flowers!

    SvarSlet
  6. Love the intro - every stamping journey has hissy fits (if someone says otherwise, they're lying! LOL). But, so happy to hear you've found many smiles too!!

    All three are fabulous - but #100 is my favorite - the color combo speaks to me - and I like the pattern you chose to go with them. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it really is interesting that new things occur in along the road LOL
      Take 100 also is my favorite!

      Slet
  7. Second is my favourite :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - it is kind of whimsical :)

      Slet
  8. I like all of them, but my favourite is Take 100, lovely combination of colours and beautiful flowers! :-)
    I love your stamping journey! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's also my favorite - aww, thank you so much Tanja!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...