Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 21. juli 2016

My stamping journey - part 25


Today I have Take 103, 104 and 105 for you!
I actually loved all of them!

Take 103
Take 103: The base is Color Club Glitter Wonderland stamped with Dance Legend stamping polish 6 Yellow, plate UberChic The Far East 01, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.

Take 104
Take 104: The base is Morgan Taylor All Dolled Up stamped with Jolifin Night Black, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-024, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.
Note to myself: I missed a bit on the corner of my middle finger – otherwise rather pretty….

Take 105
Take 105: The base is Emily de Molly Fixed Course stamped with Jolifin Jade, plate Infinity Nails 42, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.
Note to myself: Argh, I used my right hand for pattern tests, but didn’t test the pattern on the index and pinkie, and I managed to ruin both fingers, I do like the two middle ones tho, and as usual I love the color combo – and to he honest I also loved this mani to bits :D
One of the rare photos of my right hand below :D
Do you like them?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. i like all of them , but 105 i really like!!!=)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I must admit that I also love that one :D

      Slet
  2. 104 and 105....love them! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Take 105 is my favorite! So beautiful!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you chose that one - thank you so much :)

      Slet
  4. I do! And I like the dragon pattern a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like them!

      Slet
  6. The last mani is my absolute favorite one, but all of them came out neat!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so pleased to hear it :)

      Slet
  7. The first two are awesome :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  8. These polishes are amazing, but actually these stampings are wonderful!!! So perfect!

    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  9. You already know that 103 is my favourite, but 105 is a very close second.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do, but I'm also happy you like 105!
      Thank you so much :)

      Slet
  10. 105 looks so good, I like that colour combination. But of course, other manis are great, too. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  11. Yes, I like these stampings and my favourite is Take 105: beautiful patterns and beautiful combination of colours! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really happy you chose that one!

      Slet
  12. I like them all! But the pink is my favorite...but the green is really challenging it for top pick. :) Nice group!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...