Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 3. juli 2016

The Never Ending Haul Story part 61 . nail mail June


Both April and May were pretty heavily loaded with polishes and stamping gear, how was June...?

June 01
Another wonderful nail mail from Hypnotic Polish!
7 stamping polishes (the ones from Dance Legend are possibly the ones I love most of all of my stamping polishes) + 9 regular polishes + a ball-point magnet from Dance Legend.

June 02
Two really nice Pueen plates arrived after 1 month+ shipping time, they ship from China, I didn't know that....

June 08
It is good to have wonderful friends, and it's even better to have wonderful friends who also helps you get goodies hard to get otherwise :D
Thanks my friend!
8 new Glam Polishes, they have become really hard to buy for us here in Europe :(
4 Pueen stamping polishes

10 more Hit The Bottle stamping polishes, I LOVE them!

8 gorgeous Esmaltes da Kelly - 2 holos and 6 super nice stamping polishes, that works soooo well!

 3 pretty Nvr Enuff Polish...

4 Frenzy Polish - my first!

June 09
My first 16 - but definitely NOT last Jolifin, they are amazing stamping polishes!
They came with a free cleaner!


My first and definitely NOT last UberChic plates and the XL stamper - the winner of my "12 clear jelly stampers test, comparison and review".
I bought them from Edgy Polish!

June 10
10 wonderful new Pet'la plates - i LOVE them!!

June 13
I already have shown you swatches of all of the above 15 beauties from By K!

My first 6 Moyra stamping polishes - also definitely not my last!

I  caved and bought two of the polishes from the Chanel summer collection...

June 23
Three plate holders for UbeChic plates and one more plate from She Sells Seashells - so now I need to shop more UberChic plates. I like the sound of that :D

June 25
Four very old Chanel polishes from a private seller...

Vivid Lacquer plates from Edgy Polish!

June 28
I bought two more plate holders and 4 plates from Bundle Monster - now I have all their plate holders (3 of the large clutch) and can prepare a post about them, I think that's the best excuse ever :D

June 30
4 stamping polishes from Dashica Beauty Shop and free nail stickers and sweet feather ear rings :)

As you can see I have bought quite a few black and white creme stamping polishes, I planning to do a black creme stamping polish comparison - as I have found the black ones to be especially tricky - and I have found out that I'm not alone in thinking so...

So Maybe June was a little better than May and April - but still pretty "bad":
47 regular polishes + 55 stamping polishes + 24 stamping plates

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria actually buy more polish??
Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....


1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. Great haul!
    And to answer your questions:
    - Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Definitely!
    - Will Maria actually buy more polish?? Of course!!
    - Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough??? NEVER!!!
    - Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one.... Nope, not confused, just slightly tinged green with envy ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha Joyce, THANK YOU so much for giving me the answers to my question - I fear you are spot on :D
      You look great with a slightly green hue :D

      Slet
  2. Wow, amazing haul! Beautiful nail polishes, I like them all, especially Frenzy Polish - they look stunning :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot, I am happy you like them!

      Slet
  3. Cool stuff, especially Pueen have lovely bottles :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Another great haul!
    The Esmaltes da Kelly polishes look really cute, and I'd love to see you with feather ear rings :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love the Esmaltes da Kelly - both the super strong holos and the stamping polishes.
      The feather ear rings might not be ideal for me - but I'm sure the cat's would love if I wore them :D But I do love how they look!

      Slet
  5. Amazing haul as always! I cannot wait for the next episode :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Ok, I need to get a new job real fast because I would love to get some of stamping polishes you are showing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have gone quite a bit over board with those :D

      Slet
  7. Wonderfulllllllllllll....*_* Loving this haul! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Wooow, heavy - but oh so beautiful stuff! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is heavy LOL - I'm glad you love it tho :D

      Slet
  9. Esmaltes da Kelly look so cute, Frenzy nail polishes look very interesting, Glam Polish polishes are gorgeous! And you got yourself so many stamping polishes and beautiful stamping plates, good! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes indeed good - and just a bit overwhelming :D

      Slet
  10. Stamping polish overload. :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Your hauls are always impressive! Love the red chanel polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL yes, they rather are *a bit shameful* :D - yes, they are really gorgeous <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...