Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 3. september 2016

A England Holy Grail swatches


A England Holy Grail (new edition) is from The Mythicals collection. It’s an antique golden polish with gold, bronze, copper and a light touch of green shimmer. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'm a bit torn on this one - what do you think..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. I'm not so fond of gold, but this is a little darker in color so I can say I like it=)

    SvarSlet
  2. I am with you on this one. I think it might be good for stamping, or stamped over. It is great colour, but I think it looks wrong on its own.

    SvarSlet
  3. It isn't 'my' kind of shade, I think it may look good as a stamping polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it should be a bit more opaque for stamping...

      Slet
  4. I think you should try stamping with it, lots of A England's polishes work for stamping :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - but, I don't think I will keep it!

      Slet
  5. It's pretty but not "my" colour, I think I wouldn't wear it on it's own, but it is perfect to stamp on! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Also not my color - but yes, pretty to stamp one!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...