Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 6. september 2016

Enchanted Polish September 2014 swatches - birthday mani!!


Today I’m 63 – feels so scary when reading it in print :D – but hey, I’m still a young girl :D
The day started fine until a few minutes after I opened my computer – the internet connection went down, and it was down until a few minutes ago!


Enchanted Polish September 2014 is a gorgeous magenta holo loaded with a magenta-pink shimmer – I have looked forward to wearing this for my birthday ever since I bought it several months ago. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

I “obviously” also stamped on it – you can see it in a later part of My stamping Journey, but here is a sneak peek ;)
I stamped it with El Corazon stm-52 Egyptian Scarabaeus using the plates Moyra 16 Memories (butterflies) and 27 Dreamology (birds), and the stamper is my trusted and beloved Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

And the foster kittens have made my day extra special, Filur is enjoying the flowers my husband picked in the garden <3

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Maria, I wish you a happy beloved birthday and all the best in life! :-) The nail polish that you wear today is beautiful and I like it even more with your stamping, beautiful pattern and gorgeous final effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much, you are so sweet <3

      Slet
  2. Oh congratulations I hope you are having a lovely birthday! The manicure looks great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much - and I'm glad you like the mani!

      Slet
  3. Happy birthday, dear Maria! <3 I hope you had an awesome day and celebrated it vigorously. :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - yes, it was a wonderful day :)

      Slet
  4. Oh Happy Joyful Day!! I wish you the happiest of Birthdays (until the next one of course) and a wonderful year to come!! Beautiful nails to post on this day!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for all your kind wishes <3

      Slet
  5. Happy birthday, dear Maria, and many returns in good health and gorgeously decorated nails. I hope you had a wonderful day!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much dear Joyce - and yes, it was a wonderful day!

      Slet
  6. Congratulations! Hope you've had a wonderful birthday! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. congratulations I hope you have a great birthday!!=)

    SvarSlet
  8. Congratulations again. I'm glad to read that you had a special day <3
    The nails are gorgeous too! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you - and I am happy you like the nails :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...