Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 1. september 2016

F.U.N Lacquer Starry Night Of The Summer, Summer 2016 swatches


F.U.N Lacquer Starry Night Of The Summer, Summer 2016 is the second version of this beauty, see my swatches of the 2014 version HERE.
It’s still a gorgeous dark blue holo with a strong effect in the sun, but also visible in indoor light settings – but this version is more blue where the 2014 version has a slight purple sheen. I love both – and am happy to own both. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this s two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous - what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. What an intense and gorgeous blue :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. It really is gorgeous, like a beautiful night sky.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love both of them! :-) Gorgeous indeed! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's very pretty and the name suits it perfectly :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I have a soft spot for this kind of nightsky blue polishes and this looks great.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - so do I - so of course I bought it ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...