Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 30. september 2016

Glam Polish Zelena swatches


Glam Polish Madame Zelena is from the Coven collection. It’s a fun, bright green with scattered holo flakies. It’s slightly yellow-toned, but not enough to make me dislike it. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this fresh green?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

25 kommentarer:

  1. i love it! btw, zelena means green in serbian, so interesting!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My thoughts exactly. Great polish and the name is doubly interesting.

      Slet
    2. Oh, I learned something new - thanks ladies!

      Slet
    3. I'm serbian, so these are also my thoughts, girls :-) Yes, definitely interesting and very cheerful shade! :-)

      Slet
    4. The Coven collection is based on names of witches, and Zelena, also known as the Wicked Witch of the West, and he is green :D

      Slet
  2. You already know my reaction to these kind of greens...or any green nail polish. OMG, OMG, OMG, love it! Have a great day and weekend!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - and I also wish you a nice week end!

      Slet
  3. Love it! It's such a fun, bright green!

    SvarSlet
  4. Thingies! Thingies!! *slaps hands in front of eyes... but peeks between her fingers because the color is so pretty*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - but thse thingies are easy to remove and smooth :)

      Slet
  5. Wow, what an impressive effect it's got. I really like this one ♥

    SvarSlet
  6. It is indeed a lovely bright green polish

    SvarSlet
  7. Wooowwww....Just Gorgeeeesouuusss!!! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...