Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. september 2016

ILNP Pucker Up and Storytelling swatches


Today I have two of the polishes from the ILNP Summer 2016 collection.

ILNP Pucker Up
ILNP Pucker Up is a vibrant magenta pink with blue and violet shimmers. It’s also shown in two with a coat of Seche Vite.

ILNP Storytelling
ILNP Storytelling is a gorgeous dark purple with red and gold shimmer and holo micro glitters. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love both - but Storytelling is my favorite - what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I like the colour of Pucker Up the best but the effect of Storytelling is the nicest of the two :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's true - but I like Storytelling best in this case :)

      Slet
  2. Storytelling is stunning. Such depth, almost takes you to another dimension.

    SvarSlet
  3. OMG the purple - amazing! The first one is pretty too :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Storytelling is my favorite as well - it's so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  5. i have both and i love storytelling , pucker up i havent try it yet but i looks really nice,

    SvarSlet
  6. I like Storytelling, it looks like some far-away galaxy! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Storytelling sure looks wonderful, beautiful color and a lovely finish!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...