Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 24. september 2016

Masura Obsidian and White Quartz swatches


Today I have two Masura Polishes for you – they are base colors for the magnetic polishes, not that they actually need them, but I wanted to try them as is.

Obsidian:
Masura Obsidian is an opaque pitch black with a shiny finish. One coat is enough for most nails, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

White Quartz
Masura White Quartz is a really nice shade of white, and the formula neither worse nor better than the average white polish. You might get away with one rich coat – and as a base for a magnetic polish it IS enough. But with my ridges and a swatch of this polish I went for two + a coat of Seche Vite.
Both are very nice, I think - what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

11 kommentarer:

  1. When they are made as base colours for magnetics, does that mean that they have an effect? Or is it "just" black and white polish?

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh that black!Seriously dark one! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. The main question is - could they be used for stamping?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *bends head in shame* I didn't test it, I always use stamping polishes - but I think they would...

      Slet
  4. They are already perfect (especially the black one) and I see them like perfect bases for stamping or free-hand nail art too! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...