Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 13. september 2016

Masura The Universe swatches


Masura The Universe is one of the Magnetic Gradient collection polishes – a magnetic with holo flakies. The magnetic effect makes it flash in all types of blue and violet – it is super fascinating. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I looove this effect, and the name is so well chosen for this polish...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Wowza, that's beautiful! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes, this is really The Universe, stunning :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. The Universe......Perfectt! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, there's a whole galaxy in it! <3 I love it!

    SvarSlet
  5. You know me and mixed finishes, right? So are you prepared for a big shock? Sitting down? Holding your breath?

    I love it!! It's gorgeous and I want it... right now :)

    PS. You can start breathing again ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. bok - fell on the floor in shock :D
      Oh wow - so happy to hear it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...