Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. september 2016

My stamping journey - part 38


In this part you will meet Take 143, 144 and 145...

Take 143
Take 143: The base is Picture Polish Electric Blue stamped with Ya Qin An Gold, plate Born Pretty Store L007, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: I loved it!

Take 144
Take 144: The base is Different Dimension P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sidney stamped with El Corazon stm-52 Egyptian Scarabaeus, plate Born Pretty Store L005, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 145
Take 145: The base is Chanel Magnetique – Copper Magnet 95 stamped with Moyra 17 Vanilla, plate MoYou Nails 403, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
What do you think of these?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. I can't decide which I like best, these are all great combinations :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. I love that first manicure! I think I will need to check that gold stamping polish out, seems to work amazing.

    SvarSlet
  3. The two colours on the last take fit each other perfectly. I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do - and even if it's not normally my colors, I also like it.
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  4. Colours in #145 go so well together. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  5. Take 143: sometimes I have the feeling that golden stamping polish Ya Qin An looks too much "yellow golden", if you know what I mean...
    Take 144: this one is very, very close to my heart, I like the base colour and the final effect is wonderful
    Take 145: is a winner today, it catched my eyes, a little bit for the combination of colours, a little bit for beautiful pattern! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very yellow golden, and unlike you, I love that LOL
      Thank you so much, I was pretty sure 145 would be your pick!

      Slet
  6. They're all amazing! I would love to wear #145 - boy it it really really pretty!! Well done!

    SvarSlet
  7. I chose the bronze stamping over chanel magnetique!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...