Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 8. september 2016

My stamping journey - part 39


Welcome to Take 146, 147 and 148, tell me what you think :)

Take 146
Take 146: The base is Picture Polish Bright White stamped with Hit The Bottle Black As Night, plate Born Pretty Store L004, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 147
Take 147: The base is F.U.N Lacquer Starry Night Of The Summer, Summer 2016 stamped with Celestial Cosmetics Pearl (Color4nails excl. stamping polishes), plate UberChic 04-01, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 148
Take 148: The base is Frenzy Polish Effie stamped with Ya Qin An Silver, plate Born Pretty Store L008, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper + UberChic XL clear stamper.
As always I look forward to your comments :)

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. My favourite is Take 147, I love the colours and the pattern! :-)
    The first interesting thing is that I wanted to use the stamping plate L004 exactly the same way (black & white), but at the end I chose silver & dark blue combination :-)
    The second interesting thing is that I used the stamping plate L008 using the same combination of colours (purple & silver), my purple is darker and not so beautiful as Frenzy Polish Effie :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and LOL, great minds think alike, right :D

      Slet
  2. I can't quite decide between 147 and 148, but they're all pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sweet music to my ears, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  3. Love the polish/stamping color combinations. And #147 is my fave! I think I have this plate too - must go look...LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, LOL I'm sure you have that plate :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...