Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 12. september 2016

My stamping journey - part 40


Today I have three new stamping manis: Take 149, 150 and 151...

Take 149
Take 149: The base is Picture Polish Orchid stamped with MoYou London Turquoise Mint, plate Yours Loves Sascha YS12 Natural Paradox, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 150
Take 150: The base is Picture Polish Alice stamped with Pueen 806 Pure White (super intense), plate Yours Loves Fee YS04 Vintage Lace, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 151
Take 151: The base is A England Polovetsian Dances stamped with Dance Legend 6 Yellow (stamping polish), plate Moyra 16, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
What's your favorite?
I like all, especially the two last and I'm partial to the last one. I love the fine lines in the patterns, Moyra makes wonderful fine lines in their plates...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Its all beautiful. But I love the last one the most :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh my! All three are so adorable that I can't even pick a favourite (not that it is a contest). Each is beautiful in equal measure, but for different reasons. I love it. I love them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, you are sooo sweet, thank you so very much <3

      Slet
  3. The last one is my favourite because of the pattern and colour combo, gorgeous. The second one is great too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, I'm so pleased to hear it :)

      Slet
  4. I like the first one the best :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's nice to hear, thank you so much!

      Slet
  5. My favourite is Take 150, but I really love all of them, I like all the combination of colours and all the patterns, it is really difficult to choose :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Ooh - what a great trio!! I'm with you on being partial to the last two. I must get some Moyra plates - their designs really appeal to me too. Nice job!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - as a beginner I found the Moyra's a bit difficult, or at least some of them - but now I super love them - a shared #1 with UberChic!!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. LOL - I also loved that one soooo much!
      Thank you so much!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...