Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 19. september 2016

My stamping journey - part 42


Say hello to Take 155, 156 and 157!

Take 155
Take 155: The base is Ms. Sparkle Black Rainbow stamped with Colour Alike B. a Raindrop (blue) and B. a Scary Pumpkin (orange), plate Messy Mansion Tristaenia Autumn, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 156
Take 156: The base is Ms. Sparkle Breakfast @T. stamped with El Corazon stm55 Enchanted Forest, plate Yours Loves Fee YLF01 Modern Geometry, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 157
Take 157: The base is A England Holy Grail. stamped with Moyra SP14 Green, plate UberChic 1-01, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
So, what do you think?
I'm partial to the two first, but even if the colors in the last one isn't really me, I do think they look lovely together...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

28 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you totally became a stamping professional. Love all the mani's you've done, especially the last two ones!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot, well maybe not quite, but definitely better LOL

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  3. Takes 156 and 157 are right up my alley.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much , I'm so pleased you like them!

      Slet
  4. I'm liking the middle one the best :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also really like that one, and the first as the second!

      Slet
  5. I love the last two the best. Awesome mix! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like the combos :)

      Slet
  6. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  7. 156 and 157 are my favourite!

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy you like it - it seems the two of us are the only ones hahahaha - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  9. Interestingly, I pick #157 -- even though they aren't usually my first color choices either -- but I'm really digging these this year and I love the combo of stamping images you chose too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, I also was drawn towards it in a strange sort of way LOL

      Slet
  10. I like 157 too, the green compliments the gold perfectly!
    I have a order for a heap of Colour Alike stamping polishes after seeing your swatches, they are in transit as we speak & I can't wait to try them :D
    They were really cheap to ship half way across the world lol, very impressed!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, yes, they are a good combo!
      Oh, I am so happy for you - they are a nice quality and very affordable.
      IF you have problems with some of the cremes, don't hesitate to add a few drops of thinner ;)

      Slet
  11. Your stamping is going so perfect! The golden manicure is super lovely!

    SvarSlet
  12. My favourite is Take 156, I like the pattern and I love how those colours match :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. Thank you so much - and yes, lovely colors together :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...