Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 21. september 2016

Picture Polish Freya's Cats swatches


Picture Polish Freya’s Cats is one of the 2013 collaboration shades. I have previously shown it, but it most certainly deserves to be revisited – I love it! 
It’s a gorgeous and vibrant blue jelly scattered holo – and you see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Oh I love this polish - what do you think?
In person it is opaque in two coats, but the flash makes it look sheer...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. It reminds me of Dream by Zoya a bit :)

    SvarSlet
  2. amazing also if a bit sheer I would definitely wear it anyway every now and then ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In person it wasn't sheer - and yes, it deserves to be worn!

      Slet
  3. Revisiting polishes this lovely is always a good idea. :D

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks fantastic! I have it in one of my drawers with untrieds and I need to use it soon. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. That is gorgeous!!! I'm back into blogging some, I've missed it!

    SvarSlet
  6. I considered buying this when it came out, but gave it a miss. It is pretty though :)

    SvarSlet
  7. It's beautiful and the name is really cute:)

    SvarSlet
  8. i adore this polish and it really suits you well!

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh, yes, again some music to my ears! :-) Beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...