Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 29. oktober 2016

Born Pretty Store 春の歌 11-20 stamping plates review for Nur Besten


Today I have a new review for Nur Besten for you – it’s a 10 piece set of Born Pretty Store stamping plates春の歌 11-20, the plates were sent for my honest review.

The set is the next part of the same collection/01 – 10 set, that I previously showed right HERE!
This set of 10 piece 5.5 cm stamping plates (plates also sold individually) come with a blue protective fil and foil on the back. The edges are smooth.
They come in cardboard sleeves with the “Harunouta” name – it is the Born Pretty Store Japanese store front.

Most plates are tropical/nautically inspired...
Nautical - and yes, EGGS :D


Star signs and nautical designs...


Nautical and tropical...
The base is F.U.N Lacquer Jem stamped with Messy Mansion Soft Gold and El Corazon st 02 White, plate Born Pretty Store 春の歌 15 and 16, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

 Tropical patterns...
The base is F.U.N Lacquer Aja (Rainbow Connection excl.) stamped with Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded (green), The Yolk is on You (yellow) and Snowed In (white), plate Born Pretty Store 春の歌 17 and 18, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. For the dots I used a dotting tool.

And tiny faces and cats + dogs...!

Do you remember the sticky blue film incident, that I mentioned in THIS review?
These plates had the same problem, but not as bad as. I am however sure that I need to wipe them down with acetone even better than I already did - the patterns aren't completely crisp as they normally are.

But that being said, the plates are really good quality!
They are easy to use - even for the newbie stamper because of the very good etching!
Nur Besten has a lot of fun and beautiful products for your nails, go and have a look!

- but you also can buy the plates individually!

If you shop - please feel free to use my code GERL10 to get a 10% discount!


What do you think of these plates?


1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

12 kommentarer:

  1. Cool review, thank you :) I like the double stamping you did on the last mani :)

    SvarSlet
  2. These look like they'd be a lot of fun on mani parties for girls' birthdays. I actually like the two tropical ones.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be a great idea - and the tropical ones also are my favorites...

      Slet
  3. My nieces will love the iconic pictures but personally I like full nail patterns better... phew, finally something I don't immediately want to get my hands on ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I also prefer full patterns - but these are nice for double stamping!

      Slet
  4. I have them, but I still haven't tried them... My favourites are tropical and nautical designs :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Tropical patterns are very beautiful and so is your mani! Lovely review! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased to hear it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...