Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 19. oktober 2016

Cupcake Polish Blue Orchid swatches


Cupcake Polish Blue Orchid is from the Holo Hookup August Box with the theme: “A day in the garden” - the polishes have flower and plant names. It’s a blue-leaning teal holo loaded with bright blue shimmer, rather unique I think. Two coats + a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I like such turquoise holos a lot - this one is no exception!

    SvarSlet
  2. This is fantastic! Would be great for mycket trip to Rhodes that we're going on soon. I will look for something similar imorgon my stash:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In not imorgon. Autocorrect you know:)

      Slet
    2. Hahahahaa - fortunately I also understand Swedish - so no problem.
      And yes, it would be perfect!

      Slet
  3. You are right! It's unique and very beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I love it, it's really beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. All the CP blue-ish teal-ish shades are stealing my heart - LOL

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...