Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 30. oktober 2016

F. U. N Lacquer Aja, Jem and Shana swatches


Today I have the new 3rd year Rainbow Connection anniversary collection collaboration with Fun Lacquer – 3 beautiful polishes! 

Aja
F.U.N Lacquer Aja is a slightly dusty medium blue holo with silver flakies, and you see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Jem
F.U.N Lacquer Jem is a pretty magenta pink holo with silver flakies. Again in 2 coats and a coat of Seche Vite.

Shana
F.U.N Lacquer Shana is a gorgeous purple/blue holo with silver flakies, ever so slightly dust. This is in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think - what's your favorite?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. Shana is my pick, Aja is beautiful and the second one is OK :)

    SvarSlet
  2. they really make awesome polishes! aja is slightly my favourite

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm not sure which one to pick as my favourite. They're all so blingy :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I think Shana is the prettiest, but I'm not over the moon about the finish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it could have been a stronger effect - but I still love them!

      Slet
  5. All of them! But, if I had to choose, I would choose like this: Aja, Shana, Jem :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I think they are all nice but I like Shana :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Like all of them, exactly in an order you put them! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...