Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 19. oktober 2016

Glam Polish Coven collection swatches recap


As promised yesterday, here is a recap of the 6 polishes in the Glam Polish Coven collection.
The Coven collection is inspired by and has names of famous witches!

Glam Polish Madame Serena is from the Coven collection. It’s a gorgeous dark magenta-leaning purple with scattered holo flakies. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Full blog post HERE!

Glam Polish Magica de Spell is from the Coven collection. It’s a gorgeous purple with scattered holo flakies. It’s a bit lighter and more red-toned than Nancy Downs. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Full blog post HERE!



Glam Polish Nancy Downs is from the Coven collection. It’s a beautiful blue-toned purple with scattered holo flakies. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Full blog post HERE!

Glam Polish Madame Zelena is from the Coven collection. It’s a fun, bright green with scattered holo flakies. It’s slightly yellow-toned, but not enough to make me dislike it. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Full blog post HERE!

Glam Polish Katarina van Tassel is from the Coven collection. It’s a gorgeous red with scattered holo flakies. It’s is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Full blog post HERE!

Glam Polish Ms. Eva Ernst is from the Coven collection. It’s a gorgeous deep magenta-red with scattered holo flakies – this probably is my favorite in this collection. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Full blog post HERE!

I find it difficult to choose - I'm happy to have them all, and they are not leaving the house any time soon ;)
But what do you think, and what was you favorite?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. i like them all glam makes som pretty nailpolishes!

    SvarSlet
  2. I love them all! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. They're pretty gorgeous so it's hard to pick a favorite. But I think Ms. Eva Ernst is my favorite too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those magenta's has a spell on me :)

      Slet
  4. I think my favourite is Katarina van Tassel. But I must admit that it's not easy to just pick one :D

    SvarSlet
  5. It's a lovely collection, so rich colors and the holo shimmer is beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and I'm so happy I bought them all!

      Slet
  6. Interesting collection. Madam Zelena stands out so much that I have to declare it a favourite. :D

    SvarSlet
  7. What a lovely collection! Love them! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Nancy Downs and Nancy Downs, I would gladly be a witch wearing them on my nails :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Nancy Downs is... hands down my favourite one ^^ but Magica De Spell is lovely too!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...