Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 26. oktober 2016

Lacquester One Coat Wonder Black and White swatches and stamping


Today I have swatches of 2 true one-coaters: Lacquester One Coat Wonder Black and Lacquester One Coat Wonder White, previously shown HERE.
The application is easy and the dry time is quick – shown with top coat.
I’m also showing them as stamping polishes, scroll down!

But do they stamp, you ask - oh yes they do, and beautifully so...
Actually I think I have found my favorite black stamping polish in Lacquester One Coat Wonder Black!!
It works like a charm with all plates and stampers I have tried, even the more temperamental plates!
The base is Lacquester One Coat Wonder Black and Lacquester One Coat Wonder White stamped with the same two polishes – black over white and vice versa, plate Infinity 137, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. Classy! These birds of prey make the design kind of dangerous.

    SvarSlet
  2. Looks perfect! And like this black & white nailart!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. Yes, they really are wonderful polishes :)

      Slet
  4. Wow, that's so cool! :) I just got my Takko Lacquer one-coat wonders in black and white and can't wait to test them. :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I never tried those - but I sure love these!

      Slet
  5. I adore black & white combination and this stamping is amazing, it has a very strong eye-catching effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that - thank you so much!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...