Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 18. oktober 2016

Lesly stamping plates review


This weeks stamping plate review is of the Lesly plates - enjoy!
LeslyPlates is located in Russia, but the plates are sold in various online shops all over the world – a Google search will help you!
I bought mine from Hypnotic Polish.


The plates come individually packed with a blue protective film and foil on the back. The edges are smooth and nice.

The plate size:  They come in various sizes: 5 x 6 cm, 7 x 8 cm and 8 x 12 cm.
The pattern size is 2 x 1.5 cm for the square patterns.
The price varies depending on the shop, from Hypnotic polish the 3 sizes are sold for 4.50, 6.95 and 10.95 Euro.
The etching is medium to shallow; some of the finer lines were a bit challenging in some of the patterns.
Where to buy: From the maker if you are in Russia, otherwise do a Google search to find an online shop. I bought mine from Hypnotic Polish.

Let's meet my Lesly plates - to enlarge them, just give them a click:

The base is Glam Polish Katarina Van Tassel stamped with Celestial Cosmetics Pearl, plate Lesly LS-140, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
I'm not happy with the pick up of the finer lines in this plate.

The base is Cupcake Polish Blue Orchid stamped with Hit The Bottle As Black As Night, plate Lesly LS-08, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. 



The base is Cupcake Polish In Her Element stamped with Hit The Bottle Poison Apple, plate Lesly LS-51, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

So, what do I think?
Pros: The patterns might not be super unique, but there are really many beautiful patterns to choose from.

Cons: Most patterns work really well. But in some patterns some the finer details are are a bit temperamental in regards to choice of stamper.
If you are a very new stamper this could prove to be challenging.
I found that my softest (and most beloved) Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper worked best for me.

Would I like to buy more? I like them, but the different sizes probably will keep me back! 
But that’s just me, I love the 14.5 x 9.5 or 6 x 12 cm plates the best.

Final conclusion: The Lesly plates are really nice with a few minor challenges as mentioned. 
If you are curious I think you should give them a go and try them with different stampers.

I hope you enjoyed this NON SPONSORED review.
To see other stamping plate and stamping gear reviews, just click the "stamping nail art and gear" link below...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. I had one, I liked it. The pattern with a puff ball is so cute!

    SvarSlet
  2. Pretty stampings! I like very much the first one :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Too bad about those delicate fine lines. On the other hand, there is a design with multiple cats, which is an instant win in my book. :D

    SvarSlet
  4. ohh i like the cats!!!yes iam a cat woman!!!=D

    SvarSlet
  5. Interesting sounding brand. I haven't got any of them yet :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Some of the patterns do look very nice.

    SvarSlet
  7. Those are a lovely plates! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh, I see some very nice patterns and I like them! :-) My favourite is the stamping on Cupcake Polish In Her Element :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I bought a few of these plates when I started stamping. Couldn't get them to work for me at the time, but I'm going to try again soon with different stampers (and a bit more experience ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear your experience - I also feel they are not straight forward :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...