Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 3. oktober 2016

My stamping journey - part 46


It's time for Take 167, 168 and 169 in my efforts to learn to stamp!

Take 167
Take 167: The base is Chanel Mirobolant 53 stamped with Moyra SP14 Green and Sp15 Light Green, plate Ejiubas EJB-01, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 168
Take 168: The base is Picture Polish Hercynia stamped with Dashica Stamping Polish Neon Red, plate Fab Ur Nails FUN19, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: I didn’t aim to place the pattern the same way on all nails, I like this more random look!

Take 169
Take 169: The base is A England Saint Georg stamped with Colour Alike B. a Red Wine, plate UberChic 8-02, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
My favorite is the last one - but what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. They are beautiful. You always manage to stamp beautifully. I loved take 167 and 168 :D

    SvarSlet
  2. My favorite one is the last one, but I like all the patterns you used in your other manicures!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy you like them!

      Slet
  3. My favourite is also the last one, that's particularly pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like them all, especially the first one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - thanks a lot!!

      Slet
  5. These manicures are a mix of combinations of strong colours, my favourite is Take 169 :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Unique pairings!! I agree, I would pick the last one -- but I adore St. George which may be pulling my focus. :) Both of those red stamping polishes did extremely well over a dark (especially green) too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to get your stamp of approval :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...