Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 10. oktober 2016

My stamping journey - part 48


Say hello to Take 173, 174 and 175 in my stamping journey, I hope you like them...

Take 173
Take 173: The base is Picture Polish Flirt stamped with Dance Legend Mint, plate Major Dijit 09, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 174
Take 174: The base is YSL Bleu Majorelle stamped with Dance Legend 3 White, Messy Mansion Soft Gold and the green Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded, plate Curali 010, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 175
Take 175: The base is Femme Fatale Iolite Streams stamped with Hit The Bottle Copper Haired Girl, plate Cici & Sisi Jumbo Series 5 plate 28, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
I'm really happy about Take 173 (the first) and the last: Take 175.
What do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. My opinion is similar to yours; I like watching your various color combos and patterns!

    SvarSlet
  2. love that mint stamping polish <3
    i prefer 174, love maritime manicures :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's amazing and so opaque - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Pink and turquoise looks grreat.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also love that combo - thank you so much!

      Slet
  4. Love the second one a lot. Makes me miss summer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, yes, I also miss summer - it's soooo long before we are there again .(
      Thanks a lot!

      Slet
  5. As always, lots of beautiful manicures!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's so sweet of you, thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. I think the last one is my favourite, but you make it quite hard to pick a favourite :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's sweet music to my ears - thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. When I first opened the post, I said to myself -- wow, how does she always surprise me with these combinations!?! Seriously, well done. I didn't want to pick a favorite, but after a moment I decided that ultimately the last one drew my attention most. ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is sweet music to my ears, thank you so very much!
      I have often been told I have an eye for colors and unusual combos that work...

      Slet
  8. Like them all,but my favourite are 173 and 174. 173 is outstanding! :-) Well done! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...