Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 31. oktober 2016

My stamping journey - part 54


In this part I have Take 191, 192 and 193 for you - I hope you like them!

Take 191
Take 191: The base is Chanel Rouge Star 22 stamped with Messy Mansion Soft Gold, plate UberChic The Far East 02, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 192
Take 192: The base is Cupcake Polish Be More Pacific stamped with Pueen 813 Mermaid Green, plate Fab Ur Nails FUN 19, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 193
Take 193: The base is Cupcake Polish Lei Me Down stamped with Daschica Apricot, plate Born Pretty Store 春の歌-07, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
What do you think of these..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. Gold on red is always a good combo! Like the second one as well very much :-) Looking great Maria!

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. That is very kind of you - thank you so much!!

      Slet
  3. I like the first one best, so classy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it, thank you so much!!

      Slet
  4. 192 looks really awesome, both the colours and the motifs! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful shots with diff. polishes. I love 193 the most.

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and please do not link spam!

      Slet
  6. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  7. Take 191 is a stunner, very strong combination of colours... but my favourite is Take 193, I simply love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I like them all :-D Great colour combos :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. All three are pretty, but those ghosts are just adorable.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and LOL, they really are :)

      Slet
  10. 192 and 193 are my favourite! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. They're all great -- but oh, do I love the last one!! Swoon!

    SvarSlet
  12. The first one... love at first sight for me and a great combination for Christmas as well :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm so happy you like them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...