Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 21. oktober 2016

Picture Polish Mossy swatches


Picture Polish Mossy is one of the new 2016 Collaboration Shades. It is a mossy olive green scattered holo. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I cannot make up my mind about it, probably because I normally prefer to colder/blue-toned greens better...
What do you think of Mossy?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Very unique polish, I think it is gorgeous! It makes me feel very autumnal and cosy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it definitely has that autumnal feel!

      Slet
  2. i looooove it!! its my kind of nailpolish!!!=)

    SvarSlet
  3. I know what you mean... I love greens and like it but like you in doubt. Still pretty unique shade though!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and I still am - it's on my "to sell or not to sell" shelf :D

      Slet
  4. This is soo pretty! Just my kind of green :)

    SvarSlet
  5. What a lovely shade, I really like this!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow...What a beautiful polish! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. It's really mossy. I'd have to wear it to tell you how I feel in this one.

    SvarSlet
  8. That's really unique! It's not a me-polish, but that's not the polish's fault :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Now this is an interesting shade. It has certain antique look to it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...