Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 5. oktober 2016

Rica Gnoman Empire swatches - G.N.O.M.E. Box August


Rica Gnoman Empire is from the G.N.O.M.E. Box August (G.N.O.M.E. = Glitter Nerds Of Magical Existence.)
It’s described as "a medium to dark magenta linear holo with scattered holo and tiny holo glitter". I see the shade as a slightly muted magenta pink – kind of peaceful if that makes sense. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love the word play in the G.N.O.M.E. Boxes :D
Do you like this magenta pink?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

13 kommentarer:

  1. I am not really keen on pink polishes but this one looks nice. I like its glitter. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This looks very nice, I like the colour a lot!

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh yesssss me like! Guess that's not a surprise to you hehe :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the shade and I like the way it glows :-) I already see some white flowers on it :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it, it's a nice shade. Peaceful is actually a pretty good word for it :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...