Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 2. oktober 2016

The Never Ending Haul Story part 63 - nail mail September


So how "bad was September..?

September 9
10 Major Dijit (Major Digit on the sleeves) plates from AliExpress!

September 10
Huuuge nail mail from HypnoticPolish -  5 stamping polishes, 19 polishes and 24 stamping plates <3
My first Lesly plates!

My first Emily de Molly plates

My first Creative Shop plates - they soon became a new top 3 favorite alongside UberChic and Moyra...

More of my favorite brand in plates: UberChic!!!

More of the wonderful stamping polishes from Dance Legend!


September 12
More of the wonderful Fab Ur Nails stamping plates and extras of the kolinsky clean up brush, that I love to bits <3 - and the sweet Johanne added an extra stamper and a discontinued plates as a gift - thank you sooo much!

September 15
 A super wonderful and huuuuge nail mail 16 polishes, 2 stamping polishes and 34 stamping plates brought by special delivery, thank you so much my friend <3
My first Kelli Negri (Esmaltes da Kelly) plates!

My first plates from Sugar Bubbles and Mundo de Unas!

My first Decor Unhas plates.

My first Color Club plates - already reviewed...

One more of the Bundle Monster clutches for 6 x 12 cm plates, liquid latex and two more plates...

My first DRK plates including my 3 first XXL plates...

6 more of the wonderful Moyra plates + an additional plate holder.

The Holo Hookup August box.

The G.N.O.M.E August box.


September 22
6 HK plates from AliExpress...

35 polishes + 7 stamping polishes + the shocking number of 77 stamping plates, so somewhat worse than August...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. omg thats is many plates=) looking forward to swatches ,,i would really like to see your collection of nail polish=) you have so many fine varnish and these va no exceptions either =)♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - embarrassingly many LOL
      But I need them for reviews... Isn't that the perfect excuse ever :D

      Slet
  2. You have been a bad girl ;) I really want to buy more plates too.

    SvarSlet
  3. Hehe, let me answer that first question for you. September was REALLY REALLY REALLY bad ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, thanks a lot, I had that feeling :D

      Slet
  4. Wow indeed. You seriously need to grow some more fingernails! :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice haul! There are so many stamping plates! *-*

    SvarSlet
  6. Looks like a lot of fun stuff!

    SvarSlet
  7. I see - September was really bad! LOL ;-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...